PRINCIPLE 1 — NOTICE
Our web server collects the domain names (not the e-mail addresses) of visitors to our website. This information is aggregated to measure number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed, etc. Susquehannapolling.com uses this information to measure the use of our site and to improve its content. Any personal information you supply us, such as your name, title, company, address, phone number, fax number, and email address is only used for four primary purposes:
• To make susquehannapolling.com easier for you to use by enabling you to quickly find software, services or information;
• To process a request which has been placed by you;
• To help us create content most relevant to you;
• To alert you to upgrades, events, special offers, updated information and other new features at susquehannapolling.com.
We do not sell, rent or transmit your personal information to any other organization, ever.
PRINCIPLE 2 – CONSENT
Susquehannapolling.com only collects personal information from our visitors on a voluntary basis. In other words, we will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you. If you would like to add your name, correct your information or remove your name from our database, please e-mail us or write us at:
10 N. Progress Avenue
Harrisburg, PA 17109
Please give us your full name and phone number in case we have questions.
PRINCIPLE 3 – ACCESS
Susquehannapolling.com does not require any personal information to obtain access to any part of our site except for the premium content section which is on a application and subscription basis. If you choose not to provide personal information, you can still use the rest susquehannapolling.com.
PRINCIPLE 4 – SECURITY
Susquehannapolling.com does everything it can to keep all information from our online visitors as secure as possible and honors our visitor’s choices for its intended use. Susquehannapolling.com strictly protects the security of your data. All information is protected by security measures, which are periodically reviewed, from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction. If you have chosen to participate in any of our online polls, panels, or discussions, your information is protected by a protocol for secure communication over a computer network which is widely used on the Internet known as HTTPS. HTTPS consists of communication over Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) within a connection encrypted by Transport Layer Security or its predecessor, Secure Sockets Layer. The main motivation for HTTPS is authentication of the visited website and to protect the privacy and integrity of the exchanged data.
PRINCIPLE 5 – ENFORCEMENT
• Susquehannapolling.com wants to help parents guard their children’s privacy. We encourage you to talk to your children about the safe and responsible use of their personal information while using the Internet.
• The susquehannapolling.com website may contain “hyperlinks” to other sites. We make every effort to only link to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy. However, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by other sites.